Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today is William Frawley's birthday!!!!

Pancakes Barbara with Ronrico Syrup was the order of the morning at a birthday brunch over in (lady publisher) Carlotta Goodladd's villa- she declined to say how old she was. Bill Frawley, however, won't be shy about being 121 today! Here is Bill, singing, with Steverino on what I think is "I've Got a Secret"also, Johnny Cash's birthday, born this date in 1932- this is the last picture he sent Cobina, prior to that "falling out"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill and I had a hot, swinging affair for years. Don't let his grumpy exterior fool you!

Anonymous said...

Barbara, dear, forgive me and Captsin Brown for pointing this out, but that was William Demarest. Also, I believe she and Cobina had a terrible falling out over Creme de Menthe. Horace, will you be w lamb and encourage me to have another coupla drinks?

Anonymous said...

Just shut up