Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's True!!! I have a Boyfriend!!!!!

His name is Rusty K. I can't say anything more. But I can tell you, we are headed off to a marvelous Valentine's day supper at Arthur J's followed by sundae's at Schwab's. I think he really likes me, Mother thinks he's makes an honest drink and he gets along swimmingly with Rage. Coincidentally, I am having just the slightest, teensy-weensiest feeling that Rage is an international fugitive. Maybe not, but I did catch him reprogramming my Mac so that the base language was Serbo-Croatian.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you simply must come over for a double-date brunch! I'm so glad you have a special someone. I hope Mother isn't jealous.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you two ladies just shut up and have a drink. Also, make a huge one for Marion, she's got checks to sign. I hope this isn't rude, but why doesn't someone do something about that cat urine smell? Also, one of their cats is sure seems like a small Russian man to me. He is talking on a cell phone to what appears to be his bookie in Cliff's room right now.