Tuesday, February 12, 2008

P.S. Your Mineo Is Dead


Yes, it all turned to shit thirty-two years ago this evening for one Sal Mineo. Sal was knifed in the alley behind his apartment (and Mother and Father Tilden insist that I point out, also across from St. Victor's). He was appearing locally in a play unfortunately titled "P.S. Your Cat is Dead. Here he speaks of James Dean, two years prior to his own deathicky. Further irony in action, Mr. Mineo's two-part appearance on I've Got a Secret (get it?)part deux, would you be a woolly lamb and bring Mother a refill on her beverage if you are going to our newly rebuilt kitchenHey, I didn't say this was interesting. Stay out of Sal's alley. Mother says you only filled her Bugs Bunny glass half-full.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows, you don't walk with Sally in the alley. I think Mother is using the jumbo Bugs Bunny glass but I know better than to argue with her.

Anonymous said...

Everybody just shut up, get Marion a drink and a pen so she can sign this check. Also, pardon me for mentioning this, but it does sort of reek of cat urine in here