Sunday, March 2, 2008

Not only am I kissing ass

...with my new boss, maybe you will like this too!!!!!Get yourself a cafe de leche con Don Drambuie and watch this:Yes, my brand-new employer, Desi Arnaz was born on this date ninety-one years ago today. Chief, these last five days have been the most meaningful of my life (pardon me while I hide from a bolt of lightning). I can't wait to hear all about your birthday party.

I woke up this morning and Cobina's bed hadn't been slept in- Rusty didn't come over last night because he was working a big party over at Charlie Feldman's, he and Jean Howard had a party for Countess di Frasso- Anyway, Poppers and I are the only two here right now and we are loving the quiet. I have not seen Rage since Friday morning, and all pill containers are currently empty. I just poured myself some coffee with vitamin B (as in 'buie). It's a nice sunny morning, and, Popper's sitting room which looks east across Crescent Heightswould be a very nice place to enjoy the morning, except for that smell. I'm going to open the windows and hope that the marijuana smoke from the Laughton's villa deadens the odor or my senses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clifton, I just saw your Mother near Blessed Sacrament. She claimed she was on her way to Musso's for 'breakfast'. She was rather ... unsteady so I gave her a ride. However, I gave her a $5 and dropped her at Schwab's when she asked me for money. Really!