Friday, March 21, 2008

Mother got new art for Good Friday

Mother sips holy wine while contemplating the Stations of the cross. From the nimble fingers of the greatest organist who ever lived, David Britton, please go buy his music.
Thanks to the Louvre for loaning us El Greco's Christ on the Cross Adored by Donors. We had been leasing this piecebut it was recently "collected" by the gallery. The El Greco (who it turns out is NO relation to Buddy Greco) really does look lovely hanging in Cobina's private chapel, ok, you can see the chapel, you've mentioned it enough:
I have no idea what to do with this lawn statue she bought, although for now I put it here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You KNOW I'm out all day tomorrow, unlike you freaks, we celebrate Easter in a happy way ... enjoy your doom and gloom and don't leave a mess for me to clean up Monday morning.

Anonymous said...

I've reserved the front pew months ago, and don't even think of pretending I've asked your Mother to join me.