Sunday, January 27, 2008

While Cobina is at Mass, Let Me Show You a Little Bit of Our Place


Mother is a devout Catholic, as I most likely have mentioned countless times before. Even though she has a perfectly good chapel right here in the villa, she has gone to the high Latin service at St. Victor's this morning. She doesn't really like to have to follow what's going on by understanding what is being said. Anyway, I thought you might like to see a bit more of the villa- there's been a break in the rain and I think you can see the ocean from the sitting room in the spare room on the second floor( I had the chance to paint the ceiling last week, two coats!) and mostly this room belongs to Poppers and Rage, who really aren't getting along very well these days. Rage also appears to be able to speak English, though with a heavy Eastern European accent. He's mother's cat, I'm not asking...My desk area is also and the second floor of the villaI like it because I can only feel creative in a sparse, practically bare space, also from here I can snarf Wi-Fi off of that villa across the pathway that J. Edgar Hoover keeps here at the Garden. Since Cobina will be back very soon, you can sneak a peek, real quick, of the master bedroom suite:

No comments: