Friday, February 13, 2009

Seriously, I think he is just doing this to bug Mother

Earlier this morning Pigtails ran into James Stewart in the Bar here at the Garden. Mr. Stewart was retrieving some lost eyeglasses while Pigtails was snarfing for change under the cushions of the banquettes. Seeing yet another opportunity to humiliate Mother by adding another cement notch to his belt, Pigtails now fires up the cement mixer without the least provocation. And now there is no more French's mustard in the villa.

Cobina and Jimmy did have a chance to reminisce about her being his date for the premiere of CALL NORTHSIDE 777

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog!!!!!
My friend told me about you. You are one awesome fellow.
Now I have a question, are those necklaces on Cobina's blog for sale?

you can contact me @ darkside778899@hotmail.com
thanks!
dw