Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is always a pretty dark day

For hard-scrabble Eliazbeth Short, that is, and for her memory.
and a brief note to anonymous, who, first, thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate it. and I mean the smart anonymous, not YOU, Captain Brown. Pour yourself and Donna another drink and sit down. Listen, I'm not saying that Donald Wolfe is telling the truth, none of us know the truth about any of this, regrettably. The plethora of that which has been written about the circumstances of her death most likely will obscure that which actually happened to this sad nut. Of all the materials I've read on the subject, he certainly has made up the most wildly conspiratorial stories with great flair. He's a good story teller; in no way am I saying that he isn't making all of this up.

No comments: